Project freight forwarding remains our core area, focusing predominantly on industries
related to Oil and Gas, Energy and Power, Infrastructure, Mining and Metals as well as
Industrial plants projects.
The aim is to build long-term partnerships and work closely with
our customers–often shoulder to shoulder. The know-how of our people combined with our
industry–leading solutions provides them with real competitive advantage.
We focus on getting early engagement at Pre-FEED, FEED stages and delivering till
Project Close out.
Within the sea operating scope there are numerous sub-categories that make up the various aspects of a turnkey solution. At TMPL we are able to offer all of these, which include:-
- Break Bulk and Heavy Lift Shipping- Full/part charters
- Semi-Submersible Shipping / Deck Carriers
- Barging And RORO
- Heavy Haulage and Super Heavy Transport
- Full or part load trailer operations
- Heavy and out of gauge transport operations
(including permit planning and applications)
- Container services
- Coastal movements
Airfreight, by its very nature, requires a vastly different approach to that of Seafreight. Generally, the cargo is urgent and may also require specialised packing and handling via any number of intermediary nodes. At TMPL we do understand the urgency very well and can draw on many years of experience in respect of a wide range of elements that this specialised freight requires, which includes:-
- Standard Combi & PAX Aircraft service
- Freighter Aircraft service
- Air Charters (Including AN225, AN124, IL76, B747F)
- Charter Load Attendance